Stat Check '23 and T2

Hello readers, Dr. Phil here with another installment of A Crisis of Protocol! I've been playing a lot of Marvel Crisis Protocol over the last 18 months. My regular opponent is my wife, and her favorite character is Scarlet Witch, and I like M.O.D.O.K. so at some point I painted this portrait of the two facing off in a final confrontation. I guess they are about to play a game of MCP?


The two of us play competitively in that we both really want to win, and I follow the meta in terms of what gets played at competitive events. As a way to organize our play, we even played a tournament between the affiliations we have access to. Here's the results! Looking back at the original Tournament of Champions writeup, I feel like I've learned a lot about the game since then. We've played a few more games since, and I've been keeping track of the scores for each affiliation.
    
RankName%#
1Weapon X100%5
2Hydra80%5
3Wakanda75%8
4Criminal Syndicate73%11
5Asgard63%8
6Defenders60%5
7X-Men60%5
8Web-Warriors50%2
9Guardians of the Galaxy43%7
10Midnight Sons33%6
11Cabal38%8
12Brotherhood36%11
13Black Order33%6
14Avengers33%6
15Convocation33%3
16Spider-Foes20%5
17Dark Dimension20%5
18Sentinels0%3

The play counts aren't as high as what I'd like, but I do feel these stats reflect at least my own understanding of the factions and my strengths and weaknesses. These stats were generated without fixed rosters, but I've been able to create a roster for each affiliation now and will be releasing those to you all over the next few months.

Comments

Popular Posts